Na'vi-gation.

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Arts Award - Writing The Script (Review)

I was very happy with my finished second draft of the script, and I feel that I did well. I managed to stay motivated to carry on working on it for the month and a half or so that it took, and I had the courage to tear out an entire scene and write it again from the ground up. I was happy with it.

I've been trying to get it filmed, and along with another Academy-goer I'm trying to do that. I've also sent it off to one of the producers that we met at the Academy, and he has said that he will give me some feedback when he gets time. I'm really happy with peoples' responses to my script, and people seem to like it.

I did get one review of my first draft, though there did seem to be a difference in creative vision between the two of us with this film.


I did change some bits around, and that resulted in the second draft. I didn't really agree with points 1 and 2 though.



No comments:

Post a Comment