Friday, 31 January 2014
Wednesday, 29 January 2014
My arts challenge is to write and finish a short film script.
- What will you need to do to achieve your challenge?
I will need to do a lot of planning, a fair amount of research, and a lot of work. I'll also have to look at existing films in order to draw inspiration
- What timescale has been set?
The timescale that was set was from the 19th of December up until the 3rd of February. I will try and complete a first draft by 11th of January, and a second draft by 3rd of February.
- What targets will you meet?
I will attempt to write all 3 sections of the short film script that I have planned.
- What support will you need and who will provide it?
I will need feedback on the script, which I will hopefully get from friends and fellow Academy go-ers. I can also watch any films that I need to watch on Netflix, and can find other guidance online.
- What extra resources will you need?
All I need are a word processor. I'll be using Google Drive.
- How will progress be recorded?
I will share a link to the script, and I may also explain my decisions and the planning stages of my script.
- How will you get your review from someone else?
I will send it to another student from the Academy.